Room, Area and Space Manager + HVAC Tools
RAS Manager automates work in Autodesk® Revit® by applying rules to measure rooms, areas, and spaces and assign them to zones. It offers smart insertion of rooms and spaces with full engineering data and parameter values, including elevations and calculation of supply and exhaust airflow.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
RAS (Room-Area-Space) Manager makes it easy to create and manage spaces and rooms with engineering data and quickly calculates supply and exhaust airflow in Revit projects.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. Users can easily migrate from standalone license type to network by purchasing optional NLM Annual Service.
- Error Prevention and Easy Control Process
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings
Latest related posts
- NDY Malaysia: “Smart Sprinklers is essential in our day-to-day usage of Revit.”
- How to Restore Corrupt Revit® File When Project Information Button Is Missing
- Documentation Tasks for MEP Engineers Are Not So Boring Using AGACAD’s Tools 4 Revit®
- Transferring Information from Architectural Room to Engineering Space
- Working with Autodesk® Revit® MEP in AGACAD‘s Way
- FREE WEBINAR: Productivity-boosting MEP Designing with AGACAD Solutions for Revit®
- How to Use Shared Parameters in Tags?
- New RAS (Room, Area, Space) Manager Version Has Been Released!
- Newly Built Promo Videos about Few Tools for Revit®
- Automatic Information Transfer from Rooms to Spaces and Other Features Valuable for Revit® Arch/MEP Users
View all »