Create any number of views in Revit® with automated dimensions for selected elements without having to create an assembly
Smart Views speeds up the creation of views and dimensions for the elements you select in Revit®. Not only does the plugin generate the number of views that you set in the configurations, but it also automatically places dimensions in those views according to your predefined rules.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021
Architects, MEP Engineers, Structural Engineers Smart Views creates views of selected elements and dimensions them automatically.
- Replaces manual work with your preset configurations
- Crops views to element size
- Creates dimensions based on predefined configurations
- Applies view templates to all new views
- Creates the number of views you set in the configurations for multiple selected elements
- Renames views based on configurations
- Apply dimensioning rules to any Revit view or selected elements in view
Want to find out if this is the right solution for you? Our professionals can help you quickly find out how this software will benefit your design process.
- Speedy documentation process.
- Saves 100s of hours per project.
- Easily update dimensions & views.
- Easy-to-use interface.
Latest related posts
- 8 Ways Architects Can Optimize the Drawing & Documentation Workflow in Revit
- 10 Ways Structural Engineers Can Improve Project Documentation Quality & Save Time in Revit
- Quickly generate & control Revit project documentation [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- More flexible and advanced options for structural precast element design in Revit
- AGACAD Advances | Winter 2022
- How to automate views in Revit without creating assemblies [WEBINAR]
- Auto-documentation in Revit: Creating views without making assemblies
- New feature of Wood/Metal Framing suites makes tagging elements in Revit views faster
View all »