Fire Sprinkler now available in German!
We’re glad to announce that Fire Sprinkler is now available in German! Along with many of our other tools, it is available through the plus4revit Dock of Contelos, our partner in Germany.
If you need Fire Sprinkler or another tool in German, then contact us and we’ll be glad to connect you to Contelos!
If you’d like to take a trial in English, then you can do that right here by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below ▼
Related blog posts:
- Fire Sprinkler planning hack – lay out sprinklers without clashes
- NDY Malaysia: “Smart Sprinklers is essential in our day to day usage of Revit.”
- Smart Sprinklers’ adoption of NFPA, AS, ISO or Revit® users’ own standards
- New Smart Sprinklers release: constant diameter on range pipes
- Straight Talk on Fire Sprinkler Systems for BIM Teams and MEP Engineers